Review of the Asus Zenfone 6 after three months, arguing why this is one of the best smartphones of 2019. And it’s not all about that flip camera, as wonderful as it is.
While we wait eagerly for the OnePlus 7T, Huawei Mate 30 Pro and Asus’ own ROG Phone 2, let’s not forget about one of my favourite mobiles that launched earlier this year. The Zenfone 6 boasts impressive battery life, a flexible flip camera, the best ZenUI yet which is near stock Android in appearance yet bursting with brilliant features – all of which put the Note 10 Plus and other premium-priced rivals to shame. All for just £500 here in the UK.
The unique camera hardware means you get a full-view finish on Asus’ 2019 flagship phone, just as you do on the latest OnePlus 7 Pro. It also means you can capture incredible selfies with dedicated portrait support, 4K resolution video at up to 60 frames-per-second, and so much more. Check out my Zenfone 6 camera review for all you need to know.
Are you drooling for this handset, or maybe you’ve already got one and want to share your thoughts? Is this a certain rival for the Mate 30 Pro and other upcoming smartphones?
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://smartworld.vn/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bí quyết, cách tăng độ sáng màn hình Win 10 siêu dễ
- So sánh Galaxy J7 Pro và Zenfone Max Plus M1: Giá giảm cực sâu, lựa chọn tuyệt vời
- Zenfone Max Pro M2 Unboxing + Langsung Test PUBG! Seberapa Kencang??
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Max – 4100 мАч + двойная основная камера
- Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro Unboxing, Hands on, Camera, Features, India Price