Singapore will extend a partial lockdown until June 1 to curb a sharp rise in coronavirus infections in the city-state, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said on Tuesday (April 20).
The city-state reported 1,111 new coronavirus cases, bringing total infections to 9,125, after a record daily jump of 1,426 cases on Monday.
Lee said the extended lockdown period would help bring community cases down decisively and make sure infections in migrant dormitories do not spread into the wider community.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đám cưới của cặp đôi LGBT Cần Thơ – Wedding LGBT Vietnam.
- [TOMORROW X TOGETHER – Drama] Comeback Stage | M COUNTDOWN 200521 EP.666
- Sau The Face Phí Phương Anh thành công, chi nửa tỷ mỗi tháng mua đồ
- Lewandowski back to scoring ways as Bayern Munich defeat Union Berlin | 2020 Bundesliga Highlights
- Chi Pu | CHO TA GẦN HƠN (I'm In Love) – OFFICIAL MV (치푸)