Leaders of G20 nations held a meeting via video conferencing to discuss the COVID-19 crisis. The leaders agreed to over $5 trillion into the global economy to limit job and income losses. The leaders also committed to do whatever it takes to overcome the pandemic. The G20 leaders also expressed concern about the risks to fragile countries, notably in Africa, and populations like refugees. Watch the full video for more details.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đám cưới của cặp đôi LGBT Cần Thơ – Wedding LGBT Vietnam.
- [TOMORROW X TOGETHER – Drama] Comeback Stage | M COUNTDOWN 200521 EP.666
- Sau The Face Phí Phương Anh thành công, chi nửa tỷ mỗi tháng mua đồ
- Lewandowski back to scoring ways as Bayern Munich defeat Union Berlin | 2020 Bundesliga Highlights
- Chi Pu | CHO TA GẦN HƠN (I'm In Love) – OFFICIAL MV (치푸)