he G20 nations have resolved to collectively inject $5 trillion into the global economy to combat the disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic on economies world over. Saudi Arabia, which is the current chair of G20, urged the grouping to form a coordinated response to tackle the global crisis.
In his address to the G20 summit, Chinese President Xi Jinping called for an “all-out global war” against novel coronavirus and proposed tariff cuts and removal of trade barriers to prevent the global economy slipping into recession.
Subscribe to India Today for NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY and make sure to enable Push Notifications so you’ll never miss a new video.
All you need to do is PRESS THE BELL ICON next to the Subscribe button!
India Today TV is India’s leading English News Channel. India Today YouTube channel offers latest news videos on Politics, Business, Cricket, Bollywood, Lifestyle, Auto, Technology, Travel, Entertainment and a lot more.
Stay tuned for latest updates and in-depth analysis of news from India and around the world!
Download Mobile App from India’s No.1 News Video Publisher :
Follow us: Official website:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đám cưới của cặp đôi LGBT Cần Thơ – Wedding LGBT Vietnam.
- [TOMORROW X TOGETHER – Drama] Comeback Stage | M COUNTDOWN 200521 EP.666
- Sau The Face Phí Phương Anh thành công, chi nửa tỷ mỗi tháng mua đồ
- Lewandowski back to scoring ways as Bayern Munich defeat Union Berlin | 2020 Bundesliga Highlights
- Chi Pu | CHO TA GẦN HƠN (I'm In Love) – OFFICIAL MV (치푸)