This Android phone eschews the ubiquitous ARM-based CPUs found in 99.9% of Phones and is instead built around an Intel x86 Atom CPU. Despite that, it goes toe-to-toe with Flagship Android phones from Samsung, Google and others in terms of performance, battery life and features. The ZE551 ML retails for $299 USD and provides 64gb of eMMC, 4gb of Dual Channel DDR3 and a 2.3ghz quad-core x86 Atom CPU.
While not perfect, the phone is a good value and it’s only going to get better from here.
Be sure to check out the full review and benchmarks at:
What are your thoughts on this device? Do you see it as a disruptive influence to the status quo in this market? Why or why not?
Join us in the forums at teksyndicate.com
Join the community:
You can create a new account or join using your google, steam, facebook, openID, twitter, linkedin, yahoo, etc.
If you have questions, comments, suggestions, or if would like to use a portion of this video please email us: email@example.com
For marketing (sponsorship opportunities) inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bí quyết, cách tăng độ sáng màn hình Win 10 siêu dễ
- So sánh Galaxy J7 Pro và Zenfone Max Plus M1: Giá giảm cực sâu, lựa chọn tuyệt vời
- Zenfone Max Pro M2 Unboxing + Langsung Test PUBG! Seberapa Kencang??
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Max – 4100 мАч + двойная основная камера
- Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro Unboxing, Hands on, Camera, Features, India Price